1. These are the terms and conditions on which we, thecodestore.co.uk Ltd Ltd (trading as CodeStore and SECURE Cycle Store) offer to deal with you, our customer. They supersede any earlier conditions (including any appearing in our catalogues or web-files). They govern all contracts under which we supply to businesses. They override any terms proposed by you whether in the order or in any negotiations or otherwise.
2. We may, at our discretion, give you a credit limit. If you ever owe us more than the credit limit, we may request immediate payment and stop delivery of goods even if you have ordered them and we have accepted your order. We may also withdraw other credit facilities at any time, or ask you to provide security (including for what you already owe).
3. Prices quoted by us are valid for no more than seven days from the date of the quotation. We may increase prices and change packaging and specifications. Unless otherwise stated, prices are exclusive of VAT.
4. You must ensure that any goods which you order will be suitable for the purpose for which they are proposed to be used, and you must not rely on any information (including specification) which we provide, which is a guide only.
5. We agree that the goods which we supply will be of satisfactory quality by reference to the quality of goods normally supplied by us.
6. Any time which we propose for supply is only an estimate. If we do not meet it we shall not be in breach of contract. We may postpone any supply for a reasonable time. We are not responsible for consequential losses.
7. You should inspect goods immediately upon delivery and report to us within 24 hours by email to firstname.lastname@example.org any defect or discrepancy. You must sign the paperwork or inform the delivery driver of any damages, defect or discrepancy. Failure to instruct CodeStore of these damages, defects or discrepancy by signed paperwork will prevent credit notes to be raised. You must provide such information as we reasonably request. Any damaged material must not be disposed of. If we are not notified within that time then the goods will be treated as accepted.
8. You must ensure that any person acknowledging receipt of a supply is authorised to do so. You agree that the signature of delivery is conclusive proof of delivery.
9. If you do not accept delivery we may store the goods and charge you for the reasonable costs of storage and insurance.
10. Except for death or personal injury arising from the negligence for which we are legally liable, we shall have no liability in respect of any alleged defective product beyond replacing it (if that is reasonable) or (if it is not) refunding the price. We shall not be liable for any other loss, whether it be direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental injury, or for any failure to meet any standards or requirements as to or measuring noise.
11. No order that we accept can be cancelled by you unless we agree in writing. Any goods which we agree to accept back must be returned at your expense in reasonable condition accompanied by a goods return note stating our advice note number and invoice number.
Any refund will be made less a 25% restocking charge and any costs incurred as a result of the returns.
12. All invoices are strictly payable no later than on demand or the credit terms which we have agreed in writing We may charge interest at the rate of 2.5% per month (calculated daily) upon all overdue balances. We may also charge £100 per invoice and the reasonable costs of recovery.
13. Time for payment is of the essence and if not made on time then all sums owed by you shall forthwith become due and payable, as they shall if you are or become insolvent.
14. Risk in respect of all supplies shall pass on delivery.
15. Title in any goods supplied shall not pass until you pay the price in cleared funds and any other debt which you owe us for goods which we supplied or have agreed to supply. You must store our goods in such a way that they can easily be identified as being our property. Unless you are or become insolvent, then you may re-sell the goods in the ordinary course of business, but if you have not paid us then you must keep the proceeds of sale separate from other funds and pay it to us.
16. We may also retain a general lien on any equipment or other goods in our possession for any unpaid debt which you owe to us.
17. Unless we agree in writing in advance of supply you must not:-
The content found on this and any other website related to thecodestore.co.uk Ltd Limited is copyright thecodestore.co.uk Ltd Limited. All rights are expressly reserved. Content includes but is not exclusive to images, text, sound and video files, programs and scripts.
The content of this website may be accessed, printed and downloaded in an unaltered form (including being stretched, compressed, coloured or altered in any way so as to distort content from its original proportions or format) with copyright acknowledged, on a temporary basis for personal study so long as it is not for a direct or indirect commercial use and for any non-commercial use.
All data sheets and brochures should be used as a guide only and may not be suitable for every job. We offer free telephone advice and on-site consultation if needed.
Users must obtain prior written consent from thecodestore.co.uk Ltd in order to modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any of the information, software or services contained on this or any other website related to thecodestore.co.uk Ltd.
By using thecodestore.co.uk Ltd sites or services, you agree that you are prohibited from using any part of such service for any illegal purpose.
You certify that all reasonable precautions have been taken to ensure that any data you submit to this website is true and accurate and free from viruses or anything else which may have a contaminating or destructive effect on any part of this website or any other technology owned or operated by thecodestore.co.uk Ltd.
thecodestore.co.uk Ltd will endeavour to allow uninterrupted access to this website and its content; however access to the website may be suspended, restricted or terminated at any time without prior notification.
The company reserves the right to change, modify, substitute, suspend or remove without notice any information or service detailed on this website from time to time.
We assume no responsibility for the content or services of any other websites to or from which this Website has links.
Further queries regarding the content on this or any other site related to thecodestore.co.uk Ltd Limited should be directed to:
85 Brasenose Road
Telephone: +44 (0)151 324 0779